Thursday, July 31, 2008

EARTH FRIENDLY CREATURES




B U N N Y !

Part of my ever growing family of "Earth Friendly Creatures", Bunny is fun, fluffy and full of personality. Each hand sewn creation is made from re-purposed fabric and 100% recycled fabric produced from plastic bottles. The fabric is milled in Massachusetts and I sew the creatures here in my studio in Boston. They are available at shops around Boston and Cambridge. 

My Earth Friendly Creatures and Hand Tied rugs will be featured in an exhibit at the Boston Children's Museum in September in a show titled "The Dirty Dozen, 12 Artists and a Ton of Trash" as part of their reduce, reuse, recycle month. 

I do re-use buttons for the eyes and nose - they are triple sewn on with very strong thread - but still they are buttons. These stuffed animals are not meant for young children.

Please contact me for more information and wholesale inquiries. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutley love the Earth Friendly Creatures! Traci

tcolten said...

Hey Shane: I love this stuff. I have some suggestions i will detail later....TColten.